<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
Nevermind I'll find someone like you
Monday, October 10, 2011

First day of school was hell. Well not quite, it just kinda felt like we came back from the weekends. They day went by surprisingly fast since all the periods were a bludge apart from careers.
All in all, it wasn't that bad, got to see the group again which is always a plus :)
The morning was hilarious but I dunno if I should say it to the public so I shall just keep quiet for now HAHA

Have a nice day <3