Ain't no mountain high enough
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
I'm bored and I saw this on tumblr so..
1. What I want to be? Something business-y
2. What I am wearing right now? Trackies and hoodie
3. My last night out in detail? At home chillin' with no make up on LOL
4. First thing you thought about this morning? Fuck school
5. One person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck? Um..
6. Have you ever wished on a shooting star? Yeah when I was little
7. My longest relationship and who it was with? 8months, and I rather not say it but if you know me then you might know.
8. What my last text message says? Okay im sorry :( LOL
9. What kind of person attracts you? Smell and smile
10. Is it hard to make you laugh? No, I laugh at anything
11. Do you act differently around the person you like? Kinda
12. Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you? Friend wise, yeah
13. What’s stopping you from going for the person you like? A lot of things actually.
14. Who would you like to see right now? Joseph Vincent, drools :$
15. Are you missing someone? Yeah
16. What I find attractive in boys/girls? Smell, smile, personality.
17. Do you drink? Not on a day to day basis
18. Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did? I hope not but who knows..
19. The one person who’s arms I’d like to be in? Him.
20. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? It was on the cheeks so why not LOL
21. If i’ve done something I regretted very much? Yeah, a lot.
22. What was the last party I went, and when will the next be? A month or so ago, and in a few more weeks
23. The last time I felt jealous, and why? I can't remember
24. Last person you hugged? My cousin, how sad :( HAHA
25. Your last kiss? Isabelle? Can't remember.
26. What you wear to bed? Trackies and hoodie
27. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is? Sing.e. It is pretty dayum awesome :)
28. Picture of yourself? No thanks, not now. LOL
29. Have you ever been deeply in love with someone? I can't say it's love
30. The reason behind my last break up? He felt more like a brother to me
31. The last compliment that you’ve received? Can't remember
32. My favourite actors/actresses? Idk
33. Celebrity crush? Idk
34. My favorite book? The sky is everwhere
35. A famous person I’ve been compared to? Psh..
36. The best thing that has happened to me this week? Strike :)
37. Do you believe in abortion? No
38. Something i’m currently worrying about? Yearlies