I thought I had you on a leash
Monday, August 15, 2011
Okay so yesterday I was at pk park and then there's just this two lebs they're like year 6 or something. I was just sitting there with Christina studying and yeah, then one of those leb just start kicking their football towards us always missing but just a bit, like wtf?! Then they try acting all big on us like 'Oh what did you say?', seriously? Grow someone nuts before you do shit man.
Anyway today, the maths test. Fail. I was so pumped up for it 'cos I studied, but the data shit killed the shit out of me. Well at least I know I'm gonna get more than 16 marks taken off already, great. Oh well it's over! I feel so relieved! :):) And that this one bitch needs to get the fuck slapped out of her touching my friend :@ Angry.
That is all, laters <3