I'm okay
Sunday, July 3, 2011
What else can I say when no one cares about my feelings?
I started a personal journal on my ipad yesterday. There, I really get to say everything I want, whatever things I can't express to anyone but myself. Anyway I promised a friend I will try to cheer up and so I will keep the promise and start from now :) If you're reading this Gary, gonna miss you heaps! Remember to come back to visit :(
Today, went to doctors for my sister. Can't wait till her baby is due! Then went for lunch and got two jackets :)
I should go plan the event now, people are excited but I don't even know where we're going :$ I suck at planning man. LOL
Listen to 'That should be me' by Justin Beiber if you haven't already. That song is so emotional but people keep saying it's just me thinking too much but yeah.
That is all, laters <3