<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
'cos no one compares to you
Friday, July 15, 2011

What do you do when you're down? You eat, your shop, you watch movies. That's exactly what I did today. I had a morning shower and did my makeup and went out of the house. Went Bankstown and shopped..heaps. Then I decided to go watch harry potter with my cousin. Walked in like 10 minutes late but yeah. The movie was pretty cool, was funny LOL. Then went home to get ready for buffet. The buffet was so nice but made me feel so fat after so :S:S These are the times when family kicks in. They are the only ones that really know how to make you feel better. I love my cousin, they're so understanding. And also I want to thank everyone who actually read my blog these days 'cos it has been very depressing, depressing to a state where I don't even know what I write. Sometimes my blogs don't even make sense but yeah, I try. I just blurt everything that's on my mind here so you guys might think some things you read are quite weird but still, thank you :)