your sexy on
Monday, June 27, 2011
Oh how I wished it was the holidays this week :( Couldn't even wake up for school this morning, just had my alarm on snooze for like half an hour then realised I was kinda late but yeah.
History: Principal and deputy came into our class, was so awkward and no one was talking HAHA, for once. Then had to do some debate thing. Yay so fun! :S
Maths: Handed in my book and got 7/10. Great. HAHA I copied half of my book LOL :$ Was meant to study for science but cbf LOL and me and Shay were just imitating Peter Dao's 'your sexy on' HAHAHAHAHAHAH it was hilarious!
Recess: Meant to study but.. LOL
Dance: Watched teh year 9's dance assignment thing :)
Lunch: Listened to Kristina talk about what to remember LOL but didn't remember anything
Science: Did the test, knew nothing. LOL complete fail.
I shall post some photos from Saturday :)
That is all, laters <3