<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
Rantt
Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I've been calling over 100 stores now and I've not gotten one answer that is freaking positive. This work experience thing is doing my head in. I know I should have done it quite a while ago but I mean still at least one shop can say yes :@ Full wasted nearly $50 of my credit calling. Farout. Every store I call they'd be like 'Sorry hun, we don't do' :@:@:@:@::@:@:@ WASTE OF MY TIME!