<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
Rain rain go away
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I hate rainy school days. Its so..I don't know I just don't like it HAHA :$
My school day:
Geography: Teacher told us to reasearch about Bankstown LOL but I don't think anyone did apart from the you know whos. So I sat next to Mele and Christina who both were doing their work 'cos one of them had to do the english assignment that was due 3rd period and the other one needed to do her tutor homework. I was 'helping' them in a way but I don't think I was much of a help. I was just like yeah do that no do that yeah yeah. AHAHA but yeah :$
Science: Did my work and was trying to wake Christina up since she stayed up doing her thing ;) LMAOO Mele texted all period whining about her laptop being dead HAHAHA
English: Did our essay thing, I was scared that I was only gonna have like half a page but then actually I had heaps to say, one page was not enough but that was the limit so i tried to write small :L After I finished there was still like 25mins to go so I made another copy of it, bothered I know :$
Lunch: Went all around to find the careers advisor so we can book our work experience but she was no where :@ So then just walking around the school to find her and doing the most retardest facial expressions e.v.e.r HAHAHAHAHAHAHA man these days I can't stop laughing and Christina kept imitating my cough laugh thing :@ MEAN OR WHAT?! LOL
Sport: The whole grade went to the hall to play splatter ball 'cos it was raining. I hate this game, so boring :S Anyway during the game Shay and Vy were telling my scary stories which shitted my pants LOL and I did this leg thing how it was like I was sitting on an invisible chair but my leg was crossed kinda thing and Shay would imitate me everytime she looked at me HAHA :$
After school went to subway with Christina to get her subway and my cookie. LMAOO I lurrrrve the cookies there. AHAH and then went to bus stop :)

That is all, laters <3