<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
leggo
Saturday, June 25, 2011

NOTE: this all happened yesterday but yeah I wrote it as if it was today and always things might not make sense 'cos I wrote it late last night..

So today was Christina birthday party thing and it was pretty awesome. SORRY CHRISTINA I COULDNT SLEEP OVER :( but yeah went early to meet Christina and Patricia at the pancake shop so we can eat breakfast but didn't even end up eating anything. Went to Priceline to get some foundation for Christina so I could do her makeup.Then met up with Shay and walked around Bankstown like freaking losties taking luvos LOL. Walked to the station to meet up with Lisa so we could go down to meet Joanne. Saw everyone then waited for the train that Dong, Andrew and Tai caught. Talked and laughed non stop on the train like always HAHA. Got off at Central and went to passionflower. Stupid passionflower wanted all of us to pay at least $10 each. They really think we can eat $90 worth of icecream? God no so we went to get some fishballs :) They were nice but no one ate from my table :@ depressing people! LOL jokes :$ Saw Peter Dao so we walked to galaxy world. Spent like 3 hours there? LOL. Bumper cars was so fun! Me and Patricia sat together hitting everyone 'cos we were hold the steering wheel one hand on each side LOLOLOL. WE CAN DRIVE OKAY?! Came out and waited for people, went maccas after but no one bought so me, Patricia, Shay, Lisa, Andrew, Dong and Christina went to buy some yummy macaroons :) Got 6 but gave it out to everyone, nice or what? (A) HAHAH. But yeah then went to karaoke for an hour. It was quite awkward cos dudes just kept pouring in. The people at the karaoke kept coming into our room saying people didn't pay. Farout. It was just freaking $5 man. But yeah no one sang apart from a few guys HAHAHA. Then Joanne left :( After that we went to play pool, obviously I didn't play 'cos I don't know how to and plus if I do then I would use the big fat part of the stick to chuck the ball. HAHAHA. When I came back from Hungry Jacks the dudes went from the other pool table. After a while Lisa and Andrew went too :( Only left with like 9 people. Went to maccas to went to 'cos people were hungry. I just realised I didn't even a proper meal yesterday, at all. After went to meet up with Isabelle and went K and this time everyone was high :) Dong and Peter were singing single lady OH LORD IT WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHA. Then went to the habour and sat by the water. It was so calming. Me, Christina and the two Peters were just sitting there having our laughs it was quite nice :) Got to Bankstown at like 10:30 ish and taxied it with Dao :D
It was a really nice day :) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTINA A FEW DAYS LATE <3
Such a long post sorry.


That is all, laters <3