Idgaf
Saturday, June 4, 2011
What is wrong with you? Why do I even have to go through this shit 'cos of you. I thought we made a deal not to keep in contact yet you just idk somehow find a way to get my details. There is nothing between us and it's already been a year past, can you just let go? You have your girl and I'm moving on. Speaking of your girl, tell her to calm her tits, does she know about our past? How it's been a year already? I did nothing wrong to her and if she's this cautious about you then I think you need to work on your relationship skills. And to your girl, I do not care what you say about me okay? Call me a bitch call me a slut, I've said all that I can say and it's now up to you whether to believe your man or not. All you're doing is making a fool of yourself, bitch.