<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
i like big butts and i can not lie
Thursday, June 23, 2011

A normal school day today..
Commerce: Didn't have a teacher so me and Joanne were just watching family guys LOL.
Science: Did revision for Monday. FML how am I meant to revise a whole book of stuff == I hate science :(
Dance: Did the time warp dance, nearly done! :) LOL. Patricia and Shay were so high HAHA.
English: Had a sub. Me and Marwa were reading the book out loud. It was so funny 'cos we were trying to read like teachers. HAHAH. Funny.
After school went to get pide with Christina. Chicken cheese and mushroom. So nicee!
Now I am doing my maths. Well copying off someones book :$ LMAO I am 2 chapters behind, can't expect me to finish that by tomorrow right? HAHA.
I shall continue :)

Laters <3