Feelings
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Just last night I think, I kinda have this weird feeling about stuff, about everything. I don't know what has come to me but things feel different. I feel different, shit different. I feel like things are going through a down spiral. Last night I just had the urge to scream my lungs out, was pissed at nothing and wasn't really in the mood so to whoever I was talking to yesterday sorry for my awkward responses. Fake smiling really isn't that easy and right now it seems like I don't even have the energy to smile.
Anywhos my day today..
Dance: Did the time warp dance but 'cos we didn't have our normal dance teacher we did nothing.
English: Started another topic, had to write about being in a plane crash. Haven't finished, think I should do that soon.
Commerce: Had that annoying teacher. We always have the shitty-est teacher for commerce on the days when we don't have our normal teacher.
Maths: Started a new topic, never knew how loud the class was 'cos I wasn't really talking much and then sir was like 'Tina good you doing extension one because if you're not then the class would be too quiet' and I'm just like yeah cool. Always picks on the back row people it's so annoying.
That is all, laters <3