<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
The face
Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Haven't laughed like this for ages, I can't even remember the last time I laughed like today LOL. THE FACE, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I think only one person will get me ;) LMAOO I was full hugging the pole before 'cos I was laughing so hard my back was killing. HAHAHHAHA I can't even explain how funny it was but it was the 'you had to be there' moment kinda thing. LOL. Then the day got ruined by that bitch

Fucking calling me immature when you're the one that's blaming me for what I didn't do. You don't even understand the situation and you're talking shit about it. You got to be bullshiting yourself if you think he hasn't gone out with any other dude this pass year and a half yet out of everyone you pick on me. You get pissed because you see a picture in his room that has me in it. There's like frekaing 20 something people in it and half of them are girls. All you see in it is me? Am I that fucking special to you? You need a fucking life bro.

And a thank you to Christina for your help today :)


That is all , laters <3