<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
Too cute
Tuesday, May 3, 2011

School..What can I say? There's going to be a test next Monday for maths already! Like wtf?! We only just got back to school and BAM there's a test. Ugh. But at least there is only 2 topics, but it was a topic we did last term :@ I can't remember that stuff:S ALGEBRA. FMLL. But yeah I better not get shit marks this time again ==
Anyway so today after school, it was so exciting! Congrats Isabelle ;) HAHAHAHA walked to pizza hut to meet Isabelle's special someone, it was quite awkward I must say 'cos we were like the third wheelers. HAHA. I think we made me a bit uncomfortable 'cos there was just 4 randoms barging up to him all hypo. LOLOL. Walked for a bit and then decided to walk off so they could have their time together. We seemed like stalkers turning back all the time to see if they were there. HAHAHA but it was funny :L
Went to gloria jeans and..*skills. HAHAHAHAHA yeah Patricia will get that! Nearly made her spit her drink out! LOLOL.

Yeah, that is all, laters <3