Tag.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Sorry I haven't been doing actual post but there is seriously nothing to talk about but another tag won't hurt right ? :$ AHAH
Shampoo: Garnier Fructis oily roots dry ends
Conditioner: Garnier Fructis oily roots dry ends
Treatment: Herbal Essence beautiful ends split end protection intensive mask
Styling products: nothing really unless I straighten/curl it I use the Tony&Guy heat protectant
Styling tools: On a daily basis, nothing
Shower Gel: Palmolive natural moisterising shower milk in milk and honey
Body moisturizer: vaseline cocoa butter body lotion
Deodorant: Dove, go fresh fresh touch cucumber and green tea scent
Fake Tan: I'm already dark enough
Makeup Remover: Estee Lauder, Take it away
Cleanser: shiseido white lucent brightening cleansing foam
Toner: Shiseido white lucent brightening toning lotion
Facial moisturizer: Shiseido white lucent brightening protective moisteriser in morning, Shiseido white lucent brightening moiserising emulsion at night
Exfoliator: Biore pore unclogging scrub
Primer: Rimmel fix and perfect
Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole in 03 beige diaphane or Revolon colour stay foundation in 220 natural beige for combination/oily skin
Foundation brush: Either hands or the beauty sponge
Concealer: Maybelline mineral power natural perfecting concealer
Powder: Physicians formula multi-coloured pressed podwer in translucent
Blusher: I don't use blush
Bronzer: Maybelline dream sunglow bronzing pressed powder in 03 bronze
Highlighter: Skinfood all over muffin cake finish
Eyeshadow base: Napoleon eye primer
Eyeshadows: HG eyeshadow, Skinfood Sugar bloom shadow box (L)
Eyeliner: Lancome Artline in noir, Revolon Colourstay eyeliner in black
Curler: Shu Uemura
Mascara: Covergirl colourburst volume in very black
Lipstick:Revolon colourburst in 070 soft nude and Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in 077 Asia
Lipgloss: Canmake nudy lips
Nail Colour: Australis nail colour in peek a boo, OPI nail lacquer in malaysian mist