Finally
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Omg, blogger finally works after how long :@ but yeah I tried to blog on thursday I think so here was what I was going to post..
Man it's not even winter yet and it's already this cold, imagine winter this year! I like this weather, if there was no school. Sleeping in all day :)
Nothing much happened in school today.
commerce: Wathed the blind side. It was kind of sad. The bell rang at the best part of the movie, happens all the time. :@
science: notes, notes and more notes. I dislike science, a lot. I don't get stuff but the teacher just assumes I do. HAHA.
Recess: THERE WAS NO BEEF BURGER :@ That was not cool at all. I was waiting all morning to get that :(
Dance: Went on youtube to look for Jazz dances and songs. Didn't end up finding anything.
Lunch: Learnt more steps to our black and gold dance.
English: Doing something with photoshop.
After school: Went with Christina to get her lollipop and sushi, nearly missed my bus but yeah. These year 7's on the bus, fucking annoying shits :S
That is all, laters <3

my room is still empty D: