<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
brrr
Saturday, May 28, 2011

For the past few days I've not been able to wake up! It's freezing in the mornings.
Anyways lets backtrack to Thursday..
Thursday: Education Day, performed the black and gold dance, was shitting myself before it but we were pretty good! HAHA. Had 3 periods of dancing, was so tired afterwards :S
Friday: Nothing much, just a year meeting about our subject selection and uniform and that stuff. I kinda of know what I'm doing but yeah still a little uncertain BUT I did cut down from 16 units to like 13? LOLOL good enough
Today: Had tutor then went family friends to eat eat eat, and then wanted to go home but then I forgot my house keys so had to go to daddy's factory and wait for him :$ That's it today I think ? How boring! LOLOLOL.


That is all, laters <3