Strangers, again
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Went DFO with cousins and family friends today. I love going with them 'cos I never have to spend any money, HAHA. And I kinda think I'm getting the hang of shopping with heels on 'cos my feet didn't hurt at all after 6 hours of shopping, or maybe it was just the heels I was wearing O_O
So today Oroton was having a 70% off sale and you do not know how long the line was. the line was out to the G-star raw shop, waited like nearly an hour to get in. When we finally got in I did not like one thing I saw. But it was so cheap, things that were $900 went down to $200! But yeah nothing there, my cousin was looking at men undies :L Oh my god, it was hilarious. THe secuirty guys were full staring at her! HAHAHAH
That's about it for today, laters <3