more spam
Monday, April 11, 2011
You have just sculled a whole bottle of vodka, what are you doing?
laugh ? idk
Will you fall in love in the next month?
probably
Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
maybe
Your insanely drunk stumbling through the streets, slurring songs, who are you with?
couple of friends
When you sleep in your bed, is stuff usually on it?
yeah some plush toys
Do you miss anyone?
yes
Next time you will kiss someone?
on the cheeks ? next time I see my friends :)
Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Kevin and Sally, three way
Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed on the lips?
yeah
Do you like cuddles?
of course
If your ex said they hated you, you say?
Go fuck yourself, does it seem like I care ?
What is the last movie you watched in theaters?
Step Up 3 I think
Does anyone have feelings for you?
Idk
Are you happy with the choices you've made?
yeah
What are your plans for tonight?
wait for my dinner and computer
Are you excited?
now ? no
Some of the funnest & best moments with your number one on myspace?
I don't have myspace
Why aren't you with the person you were first in love with?
'cos I found out he wasn't the right one ?
If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
winter
What were you doing last night at midnight?
talking on the phone
Will you be dating someone in six months?
(yn)
Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
heaps actually
Do you usually apologize first?
at times
Were you single last summer?
yes
Is anyone else in the room with you?
no
Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
hell no
Where's your favorite place to be?
the shopping mall, it's heaven
Do you believe what goes around comes around?
yeah I guess
When your being kissed do you like it when they hold your face?
Haven't had that happen, so idk
Did you sleep alone last night?
yeah
Is there someone you used to talk to every day that you don't talk to at all?
yeah :(
When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
I think I do
Do you believe that any of your exes think about you?
We're still friends so yeah ?
Could you ever be friends with the person who hurt you most in life?
I don't think so
What is your biggest fear about making a total commitment to someone?
Not liking me for who I am
Did you accept or deny your last friends request?
on facebook? accept
Was the last person you hugged a male or female?
male
Do you have a pet fish?
yes, heaps
If you could travel back in time, how far would you go?
primary
Do you straighten your hair?
no, only for special occassions
Do you give out second chances too easily?
yeah
Did it rain today?
no
Would you rather be called cute, hot or beautiful?
beautiful
Do you like wearing headbands?
no, hardly wear them
Do you usually write in cursive or print?
depends on my mood
What happened at 9:00 am today?
I was sleeping
Do you have any summer plans?
my birthday!
Do you tend to waste a lot of money?
yes, a lot!
Do you usually tell people when they hurt you?
no
When was the last time you laughed?
this afternoon
Would you bang your neighbour?
uh that's just gross, he's in his 60's
Your ex is on the side of the road on fire, what do you do?
go save them ?
Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
I think I've changed quite a bit
Would you be okay with your boyfriend/ girlfriend being friends with an ex?
yeah
Would you be mad if your best friend dated your crush?
yeah I guess so
When will you next go on a plane?
in December
Do you have a reason to smile right now?
not really but I'm smiling at my answers :L
Do you talk alot?
around people I just met, not really but with my friends, yes
Would you marry for money?
no
Is it okay to kiss people when you’re single?
yes
Have you ever met someone who is amazing?
yes
Do you like competition?
Depends
Are your nails painted?
yes
Have you ever hugged a complete stranger?
I don't think so
Does someone love you?
idk
What's on your bedroom floor?
bags, cords, belts, scarves
Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
yes
Do you know anyone who would drop everything to come see you?
yeah
Next event you'll wear a dress to?
ze party on thursday
When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
today
What are your plans for Sunday?
no plans yet