Money-less
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Yeah that's what the easter does to you, make you broke. Ugh. But yeah, at least you get to have fun with your friends and that right? :)
Well today I went with Christina, Shay, Tai, Joanne and some other new dudes that were introduced by Christina; the 2 Peter's and Patrick. It was a wonderful day I should say. Trained it to Lidcombe then swapped trains to Olympic Park and then yeah got there. LOL. Uhm we were kinda lost for the first half of the day 'cos we had no idea what we were doing. Some wanted food, some wanted rides and some wanted to go into the animal shed thing. LOLOLOL. So we actually did go into the animal shed and boy did it stink. Everyone was like it doesn't stink but I had my nose covered with the map. HAHA. After a while they finally realised that it did stink? :L Kinda funny but yeah we then went all around just to find the perfect stall to get some food. Sat and ate for a bit and OMG Christina and Peter..
Peter: What hole did you come from?
Christina: The wrong hole.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. cracked up for like 10mins. Also Christina, Joanne, Shay and I were men hunting but unfortunately we found no one apart from curries :S LOL
After lunch we went around to look for rides. Went on the Rock 'n' Roll one and man did it make me dizzy. Went to get showbags after. Didn't find a lot of things that I liked, I think the showbags are getting shitter and shitter every year. But yeah then I had to go 'cos of some problems :( And hey, I just realised we didn't even take any photos today! D; D;
OOOH AND HAPPY TWO MONTHS SHAY AND TAI, HOW CUTE OF YOU GUYS TO SPEND YOUR ANNIVERSARY WITH US! HAHA