<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
I'm a free bitch
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NO MORE TEST! Hell yeah! After the test I felt so light if you guys get me. HAHA. But yeah we had geography test first period, it was pretty easy but I don't want to jinx so mouth shut. Next was science, FML it was as thick as stupid magazine == I didn't get half the things that were in there. I hope I pass both test but (yn) Then it was just a normal day after, watched movies for english and sport. Pretty cool. Angus thongs and the perfect snoggings (L) I've never watched it till today, it's pretty interesting! LOL. Yeah then home time :)

This quote is dedicated to you two (you know who you are): "No trust, no us"

That's all for now, laters <3