I'm a CEO, bitch
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Had a lovely time yesterday with my oldie :) I haven't seen her since idk year 7? God I missed that girl, but we got to spend a yesterday together. Aisha came over yesterday at like 8 in the morning, I was in my pjays and everything looking like a ghost. First impression of me since 3 years ago, not so great. HAHA. But yeah we gossiped for a while till lunch time. Took the bus the centro and had lunch and shopped. Then went to Campsie to buy some korean makeup 'cos there was a sale going on. I bought some shower gel and cleanser and stuff, everything was still so expensive :( Anyway, went to Aisha's house for a bit and man her room is like freaking perfect. I mean that's like my dream room man. She had the biggest wardrobe e.v.e.r, her makeup took up like 3 draws, she had the biggest computer and boy was it neat. I didn't want to go home, but it was dark so headed back home.
Today, went to mums factory so nothing special BUT I bought macroons and a watermelon shaped cake thing. It was so cute! There shall be a photo. I took it with my school laptop. LOL. My stupid camera does not work no more, when I most need it. Ugh.

That is all, laters <3