<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
talk shit get hit
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn60kemUreQ

LIKE REALLY? out of everyone you talk shit about us asians? fucking low life bitch, keep your opinions to yourself.

Anyway, nothing special today but just wanted to show you some pictures I took of my make up before a party 'cos I feel like my blog is kinda dead atm. I didn't want to make it so dramatic cos yeah. Oh and you need to put your mouse on the photos to see the actual colour thing. Yeah enjoy.





Wow, looks so weird with all eyes everywhere. HAHA oh well that is all, laters <3