<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
hilarious shit
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well lets talk about yesterday. The commerce classes went on an excursion the the city. It was pretty awesome, got to go on a cruise then to Pitt St to watch this 4D thing and then went to the tower. We looked like we were some tourist, HAHA. Funny. Had lunch at Pitt St too and then came back. Heard there was an old wanking at the station, oh god thank god I didn't see anything. LOLOL.

AND TODAY. My god, it's been so long since I've laughed this much man. PE was funny, we were rolling people into this blue mat on the stage and pushing them from side to side. Yeah I don't know how to explain but the people that were there will know what I mean ;) Shay was full pissing her pants. HAHA. Oh how much I love my dance group <3 .
Then at lunch, me and Shay were walking to the canteen and this year 8 chick was behind us and was like 'move'. We were like 'the fuck' and gave her the stare, then she fully gave us the dirties. Bitch please. Then when we came back from the canteen we told the other dancers about it and they were full like 'Who? Imma go start them' LOLOLOLOL And boy it was hilarious. Hoai full went up to them and gave them the f.u.n.n.i.e.s.t dirties ever. Farr I was full on the ground with Dalina. AHAHAHA. Then after, she was went face to face to that year 8 chick and was like 'Say that again, wanna start me ?!' HAHA the year 8's ran away after. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL When Hoai came back, Quincy was like 'I got this all on camera' LMAOOO. Oh the Year 9's are so cute man!
After school, went to Myer with Shay to spend her gift card but she didn't end up getting anything. LOLOL full jizzing over the stuff there. HAHA

I realised I'm laughing a lot in this post but man today was funny as!

Anyway, that is all, laters <3