Firefox sucks.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Oh my god, I spent the last few hours trying to fix google chrome but didn't work at all. I swear it was doing my brains in. Farr, now I'm using Firefox. It sucks balls, well maybe because I'm use to google chrome but still :@
I was complaing to everyone about how my blogspot didn't work before, LOLOL. Sorry guys if I annoyed you :$
I'm dead tired to from all the dancing we did today. We had dance first period then after school for another one and a half hours. My legs are so tired particially because my P's are soon to come. HAHA, like you guys needed to know that. On that topic, today at school me and friends were scarying Shay 'cos her thing was late. HAHA I don't think it's appropiate for me to say anything here but yeah it was hilarious. She full started crying! :O
The days are getting colder and colder (A) YES!
That shall be it for today, laters <3