<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
DO THEY HAVE GRAVY? DO THEY HAVE FIERY SAUCE? NO
Friday, March 11, 2011

LOL, ignore the title, apart from shay.. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. MY LEGS KILL >:( I shall explain that later.
Yeah well nothing to talk about apart from last period. Last period we had science and Shay was full going off about how hungry she was, then out of no where my stomach started rumbling. Full made me hungry, only had a pear at lunch at that was it. Anyway, then everyone started talking about food, and I was freaking starving along with Shay. We were talking about MIGORENG OMG OMG OMG OMG .Me and Shay were counting down till the bell rang. Time went so slow I swear. Then after school me and Shay started power walking from school to her sister school then to centro. Man I do not know how this girl can walk that fast. I was full trying to catch up to her, I was practically running! HAHA. Yeah then we got the that centro carpark area and I was like we can have nandos instead, but this is what Shay said "DO THEY HAVE GRAVY? DO THEY HAVE FIERY SAUCE? DID THEY HAVE SOMETHING SOMETHING? NO" I had my head down and I was like, "Okay.." AHHAHA. We're so funny.
We got to KFC and Shay was talking so fast to the people there 'cos she was out of breath and they had no clue what she was on about. LOLOL. Got my wicked wings and went to catch my bus :)
When I got home my cousin ate like 4 of 6 of my wicked wings, farrrrrr that bitch.
Now, I'm trying to clean my room, it's so messy you can't even see the ground atm. :$

Okay, that is all, laters <3