i whip my hair back and forth (8)
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Currently that song is stuck in my head, LOL.
uhm as usual went to school and blah blah blah. But last period was f.u.n. We did shotput, doesn't sound that fun but when you're with a group of abnormal people, it becomes hella fun! Well, someone got hit by the ball when we didn't even start the game, that was a plus :S It was those hard shotput ball thingy mabob you know? Yeah, we fully heard the noise when she got hit, ouch! Then came another 2 ladies, putting the balls on their breast. Yes I know it sounds weird, but thats what they did for the whole lesson! Man oh man, I could not stop laughing :L
Then we we walked to bankstown as usual. I bumped into a friend, and a friend I met through facebook. It was pretty cool though we were kinda in a rush so yeah. OH OH OH as we walked pass seven-eleven, we got told off by two old ladies 'cos we were full screaming! They were like 'Oh shutup!' That made us all laugh even harder though we actually did shut up :L
Anyway, I went to easyway to get 'green apple green tea with green apple jelly and pearls'. HAHA. I gave my friends a sip and they were all like 'ooooh, so nice' LOL. So then yeah after that I took my bus and that. I feel so fresh after my mask, just pointing that out (A)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MVlS5Uj8Xs
WATCH WATCH !
And that is all, laters <3