HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL MUMMA
Friday, February 11, 2011
YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY!
finally 15 man, took you long enough :L
So today school went so so so so so so slow 'cos I was full waiting for tonight!
When time finally passed I went to alter my skirt then went to food court to but 'some' food. First went to easyway to get Shay 'green apple green tea with green apple jelly and pearls' LOL. As we walked to myers we saw calamari rings so we stopped and both looked at each other so we decided to get some to eat. When we were nearly done we saw Mele working at maccas so we waited at her line waiting to be served by her. She was so bad :$ but it was so cute! aha.
After all that we finally got to her place to get all dolled up and stuff ready for the dinner! :D how exciting! It was so awkward 'cos we were fully dressed up and everyone stared at up :$
Anyway, everything was all fine and that till Shay's little cousin I think it was started giving dirties to people. You should of seen Isabelle's face. Oh.My.God it was hilarious! If only I had photos to show you guys :(
Everything that girl did would full piss Isabelle off! LOLOL.
And omg 'Hi (insert guys name) I'm (insert guys name) LOL yeah inside joke :L
After dinner we came back to Shay's place and went crazy with those photos and video recordings! 'this is an e-card for 2010' AHAHAAAHAHAH
Yeah that was my lovely lovely lovely day! Now I can't wait till tomorrow! I'll post pics when the other 2 people upload them :)
That is all, laters <3