<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5343383874689314455?origin\x3dhttps://immaturebanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Live under the expectations.
double the fun
Sunday, February 27, 2011

G'day people ;) how aussie do I sound !

HAPPY SWEET 16TH KRISTINA !
Saturday was pretty awesome. In the morning, went to Parramatta to go shopping then went to their house. Oh my god, these retards were going crazy! They went out on the roads and posed right in front of the people on the foot path. Man, I was dying from laughter, I was literally on the floor man! The guys had there pinky in ther mouth posing, farrr, I'm full laughing atm :L
Anyway, then I rushed home at nearly 6PM I went to home to get ready for the birthday party. Man, I've never gotten ready this fast in my life! I had a shower and did my makeup in 30mins. Record.
Went to pick up a friend then went to the venue. It was kind of awkward at the start 'cos there was only 3 non-maso people! I guess that made us stand out :$ HAHA.
The night went pretty fast. When the english music went on, we went off man. But dancing and heels don't mix well together. MY LEGS WERE KILLING LIKE HELL. At the end of the night I could not walk at all.
At the party, we met these 2 girls and asked them what school they went to and turned out they went to the same school as me. How awkward :S Also met some other cool people too :)
Yesterday wasn't much fun so yeah and today was a typical school day.

That's all for now, I don't have pictures yet but when I do, I shall post it. Later <3